At Global Logistics and Trading Company Sarl, the Logistics infrastructure embraces purchasing, supplier management, materials management, manufacturing, inventory management, warehousing, distribution, transport and customer service.
Today Logistics is a key consideration in new product development with logistics professionals playing their part in multi-disciplinary teams to ensure products are designed with efficient supply-chain management in mind.
At GLTC, Logistics covers a range of functions, each with its own challenges and skills; they are all interdependent and function like clock-work through the whole supply-chain to deliver results. We manage, coordinate and continuously improve the total supply-chain demands and have developed high-level managerial skills to play a key part in meeting a company's long term strategic objectives.
All areas of Logistics make use of information technology to process, tailor and deliver real-time information to when and where it is needed. The ability to use advanced IT packages and electronic communication methods is our key competency.
If you require through the line efficiency when it comes to logistics think GLTC.
KEY SERVICE ATTRIBUTES
- Trusted & reliable partner with ability to customize quickly
- Excellent relationship with local & regional port authorities/ terminals / vendors
- Professional, well experienced, skilled & dedicated supply chain team committed to optimize time and cost of deliveries
- Strong IT system providing customers with real time information and delivery at the right time, place & cost
- Cost effective & value added services provided
- Secured open &coveredstorage
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org