When you have a vessel in port, it is important that the husbandry services are delivered on time and well-coordinated with the vessel operation.
We, at Global Logistics and Trading Company Sarl, are always ready to offer efficient husbandry services to our customers.
We are experts in the field of Ship Husbandry services.
We offer crew handling and exchange, crew welfare, spares clearance and delivery, bunker fuels and lubricants, communication assistance etc.
The energy sector is a key business area for GLTC. Our in-depth understanding of the local market in each country allows us to forge important alliances and joint ventures with international companies wishing to expand their activities in the region. As local independent companies, Global Logistics and Trading Company Sarl meet the local content laws, where applicable, in each country.
So if you are in need of expert ship husbandry services, then GLTC can provide you with the most appropriate services.
Global Logistics and Trading Company Sarl also provides ship agency, husbandry and logistics support services to customers in the oil & gas industry. Our client base in this sector continues to grow as our services have expanded and some of these customers are now partners in successful joint ventures.
SERVICES INCLUDE :
- Provision of platform support vessels and other marine equipment
- Temporary importation of vessels
- Management of offshore Crewmouvements
- Agency attendance & husbandry services at offshore terminals
- Meet & Greet services and assistance with: visas formalities, vehicle leasing, accommodation, travel and office rental
- Labour services
- Coordination of booked services
- Cash to master
- Meet and greet
- Crew changed assistance
- Medical assistant
- Spare parts handling
- Bunker delivery coordination
- Launch services
- Logistics support services & freight management
- Offshore spares delivery
- Offshore bunkering
- Assistance with all local content matters where appropriate, including the joint venture incorporation process, licensing and permit acquisition, registration with all relevant authorities.
For more detailed information of services in each country please, Contact us for quotations or more information.