Choosing the best transport solution is important no matter where in the world your business is, but it's especially important in Cameroon where, despite the significant advances in infrastructure and communications, it remains a complex country in which to operate, where mistakes can be costly.
Global Logistics and Trading Company Sarl works as your local partner on the ground, our licensed logistics division serves the entire sector and offers solutions for mining, oil & gas, energy & Infrastructure, project cargo, exhibition goods, commercial cargo, temporary imports and LCL; by air, sea and road, including transit cargoes to CENTRAFRICA REPUBLIC and TCHAD.
We deliver solutions that maximize efficiency and minimize spend. Having the right information to hand is crucial, and to assist you we can supply :
- Tailored quotations
- Documentation guides
- Tariffs for customs clearances, duties and transport
- Clearance Processes
- Shipping Line / Airlines options
- Updates on Port congestion
- We arrange the import and export clearance of goods and services for clients through customs and other government agencies. We look at our clients' businesses as extensions of ours, so ask pertinent questions, and vet clients' documents to ensure that goods are cleared compliantly.
- We are responsible for knowing all the rules and regulations that exist in the industry and ensure that they are followed to streamline the process of clearance. We take the place of our clients in facing the stress of dealing with government officials so that our clients can focus more on managing their businesses.
- We carefully expedite action in all our activities in order to avoid unnecessary rent charges that accrue because of delays thus shrinking the profit margins of our clients. In order to do this we make it our objective to handle and deliver shipments to our clients within the shortest possible time.