As a leading company we believe that crew management is one of the most important factors in running the vessels. Therefore we utilize high efficient crew who are able to join in any types of vessels and we are fully aware to safeguarding of vessels and their owners.
We use modern search and selection methods such as verifying their experience, all certificates, training and travel documents including visa etc.
As per ISM code, medical test including drug - alcohol testes, fitness, hardworking, speaking with read and write good command of English to ensure that our employees not only have the required professional qualifications, but also the required personality.
We must check our crew's previous reference to ensure their qualification. As we believed on Principal's satisfaction, we always provide guaranteed manpower that has all qualification to join in any types of vessels with very comparative rates.
We require to select our all ratings trained Seaman's and all of our crews are trained as per STCW-95 regulation.
At the time of selection, all officers and ratings are carefully interviewed and screened by our shore-based master mariners, chief engineers to ensure that they have the qualifications required for their specific positions. We truly believe in selecting the right people for the right ship.
our crew management package is designed to relieve the owner of any workload connected with the manning of vessels. Our lump sum crew cost concept provides long term stability in cost center, which accounts for a large percentage of vessels operating costs. The lump sum concept provides guaranteed single foxed monthly fee thus eliminating uncertainty and unexpected increases in manning budget. It also reduces the administrative paper work and expense of processing disbursements and vouchers.
Our lump sum management package includes :
- Crew recruitment and procedures for joining ship and repatriating crew
- Payment of wages and leave with overtime, service bonuses, etc. of officers and crew Portage bill scrutiny and payment to meet owners requirements
- Medical examinations and fitness certificates
- Implementation and follow up of drug and alcohol policies
- Crew P&I insurance as well as handling of respective claims
- Proper qualification and certification of crew
- Supply of working gear for crew
- Insurance of crew effects
- Training & upgrading of crew
- Visits to the vessels by GLTC superintendents to supervise the crewing arrangements if required
- Overlapping wages for travel to and from vessel
- Air travel expenses to and from the vessel
- Provision supply and victual ling on board vessel
- Crew entertainment including videos, magazines, publication from home country of crew
- Any union or government expenses they may be related in connection with recruitment
- Crew welfare and family liaison
With safety a priority on all our vessels, our crew is carefully selected to meet the particular requirements of individual vessels. Officers selected by us are highly skilled with many years of experience of running vessels of all types and sizes. Many of them working with us for long period of time building relationship of mutual trust and understanding of the professional standards demanded by our principal. Our shore based staff consisting of Master Mariners, Chief Engineers, Radio Officers and managers who understand today's ever changing market. The loyalty demonstrated by GLTC personnel indicated once again that is has found the right mix. Specifically, the company has adopted an overall manning policy which includes sophisticated officers control unit supported by well-trained and proven crew.
For further information, please contact us at email@example.com